Advice 1: How to write a motion about the housing

If you have the right to free apartments, or the improvement of existing housing conditions, you need to register. But before this you have to collect the documents and write a statement. The petition must be filled out in the usual form and specify all known information that will quickly solve the problem of housing.
Take the application form in the administration or the organization, which should put you in the waiting list for housing. To fill the document you need to apply for income certificate of all family members: about salaries, scholarships, pensions and children's allowances. If someone living with you residents studying, you need a confirmation from an educational institution. Make photocopies of passports and birth certificates and marriage. Take in the BTI floor plan.
Prepare the documents that prove your eligibility for housing. If you are applying for an extension of the living space for the reason that you are poor, you need to confirm your status. Contact the Department of social protection or to the head of administration, to assign the desired category of citizens. You also need to prove that the living space does not meet the standards, i.e. at each prescribed provisions is not enough square meters. For this purpose issue a certificate of family composition or extract from the house register and a copy of the orders for housing.
Fill out the top of the statement. Write your name, address of registration, place of work and contact numbers. Now start filling the body of the petition. The required data should be entered in the table. Write in full name of all family members living in the apartment. In the next column indicate the status of each of these. You in this case are considered by the applicant, and other people are against you, for example, a daughter or a sister. Enter the date of birth. In the next line, rewrite data from passports and birth certificates. In the last item of the table need to enter the names of organizations in which you are employed or studying.
Write under the table, how many people currently live in the apartment, and its area in square meters. Then complete the table with information about the family income for the current accounting year. Then list the taxable property of all who live in the apartment. Enter all the supporting documents that you attach to the statement. Check the signatures of all members of the family.

Advice 2: How to register for housing

Get on the account for receipt of housing does not mean that you still get. The number of people in these queues is growing every day, and the commissioning of housing in recent years has decreased significantly. Besides, there are a lot of categories of citizens having the priority right to housing. Therefore, if you categories of beneficiaries do not belong, get ready for a very long wait and complicated bureaucratic red tape.
You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - passport;
  • - birth certificate;
  • - marriage certificate (or divorce);
  • - documents all available on the property;
  • - documents proving that you belong to the category of poor citizens;
  • - documents confirming that you are in need of better housing conditions;
  • - if you belong to the category of citizens eligible for priority registration, the documents to confirm this.
To rely on social housing, according to the Housing Code of the Russian Federation from 2005, can family:
- with insufficient financial support, that is recognized by the poor;
- not having the dwelling and are not relatives of people with such;
living or owning premises not in compliance with the minimum area for living;
- living in an apartment shared with other families, which include those patient with serious chronic disease people, cohabitation with whom is impossible.
In each region the amount of monthly income for each family member, in line with the norms calculated individually. For example, in Moscow and St. Petersburg this sum is equal to 18 thousand rubles.
This amount is calculated like this: add up all household income, including official salaries, allowances for child care, pensions and other government payments. Then this amount is divided by all family members living under one roof and applying for housing, including for children of any age, and seniors. Also the value of all existing property, including a car.
The minimum size of the dwelling is calculated in each region of the Russian Federation on its own. For example, in Moscow and St. Petersburg, the norm is 18 sq. m. on each family member, including children, in a separate apartment, 15 sq. m. in public.
Categories of the citizens having the priority right to registration and obtaining of premises:
- orphans and children left without parental care;
with disabilities and the liquidators of the Chernobyl accident;
- invalids of 1 group;
families left without shelter due to the action of the elements;
- the family at the birth of twins;
- single mothers;
- tenants of emergency and dilapidated houses in need of resettlement.
Collecting a full package of documents, enclosing a statement you need to submit them in the relevant competent authorities, depending on the region of residence. In Moscow this body is the district Council at the place of residence.According to the law and housing code, the period of examination and verification of documents 10 days, excluding the day of submission. 5 more days be allotted to a decision on each application. In the case of a positive decision to start an accounting matter and all data and documents are stored in a special database. If the answer is negative, then it can be appealed to the Office of Department of housing policy and housing policy in the District or in court.
To qualify for subsidized housing, you should not be action, deteriorating living conditions over the last 5 years.

Recognized a needy family within two years after registration will have to confirm this fact.
Is the advice useful?
Standby time could reach 5-10 years, especially if you do not belong to the categories of citizens entitled to priority registration and receive residential premises.
Is the advice useful?