On both sides of the bellows of an accordion, designed for playability, you'll keyboard. The right keyboard is used by the musician to fulfilling melody, and the left keyboard is required to create the accompaniment. There are several different types of this famous folk instrument, but the principle remains the same, regardless of the harmonica what type you play. The most common types of single-row accordions are "accordion", "Livenka", Tula accordion. Among two-row accordions greatest popularity was received with "harmonics" and "Russian wreath". To play the harmonica relies on simple and tasteful, a real accordion is always developing his own performance style, but to start learning to play this instrument should be with the basics.
- Remember that sometimes in order to learn to play the harmonica simple tunes or ditties, it is enough even one evening.
- Accordion is created in order to fulfill her popular folk songs or tunes. Playing classical music on harmonica is not necessary – it is not designed for that it is better to prefer the accordion or accordion.
- Folk musician does not have to be extremely skilful and technical. The main thing – remember that the accordion always requires confidence in your game and in your own manner of execution. A real accordion does not limit your game to only those that know how to fingering he plays and soul, and body.
- To start learning to play the harmonica with his left hand. Do not immediately attempt to pick up the right hand on adilkah any favorite folk tunes – is the wrong approach. In order to properly execute any melody, first with the left hand pick up it is harmony. Remember that without the participation of the left hand nor one tune will not work, but without the participation of the right hand – no problem.
- Usually the first songs that a beginner is learning the accordion, have become popular ditties – these verses are fulfilled under the most simple and straightforward song that you can learn, even a person who is not well versed in folk music.