You will need
  • - the basis for registration;
  • - passport;
  • - the statement on registration;
  • - a piece of departure (when available).
The main document that you will need to register at the place of residence. Depending on the situation it could be a certificate of state registration of ownership rights to residential premises or share in it, the statement of the owner about giving you space, contract for gratuitous use of housing as between you, the owner and all registered in the apartment of legal age, the contract of social hiring, confirmation of relationship and consent of all who is registered in the room.
A statement on the provision of residential premises the contract of uncompensated use or the consent to the registration must be notarized at the place of submission of documents (housing Department or the FMS). The one who will assure the paper that needs to see everyone who signs it, their passports and proof that to him all who registered at this address. The latter circumstance is confirmed by the copy of financial-personal account and excerpt from the book on an apartment. Both documents are taken to the housing office.
The application for registration at the place of residence, it is possible to take in the territorial division of the FMS, the housing office, download on the portal or use it to fill out online. If you are discharged from the old apartment, complete the appropriate section of the application. If already discharged, apply to the documents the address leaf of departure. The passport with a stamp about registration in the new place you will receive within three days after the delivery of the documents.