Advice 1: How to restore the certificate of secondary education

A certificate called a document confirming the receipt of primary (General) secondary education (9 grades) or secondary (full) General education (11 classes). Undoubtedly, the certificate is considered to be one of the key documents for anyone, because secondary education in Russia is compulsory. In addition, admission to different educational institutions (colleges, Universities, vocational schools, colleges) is impossible without a diploma. But it happens that the certificate is lost and must be restored.
To restore a high school diploma you need to write the application addressed to the Director of the school, where he was received with a request to issue a new one instead of lost, but be sure to indicate the specific cause of the loss of the certificate. In that case, if this school is in another city, then you should send your application by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, however, you personally have to pick it up, or to authorize friends to do it with their consent via a notarized power of attorney. In turn, the school will ask the Department (Committee, Bureau) education the form of the certificate. These forms are, in principle, should be paid from the city Treasury, but it is possible that the local authorities decided otherwise.
You will also need a copy of the certificate obtained from the police, or other documents which confirm the fact of loss (when these are absent, only one statement).
If you need to restore the certificate about the average education and also to receive the certificate of incomplete higher education, when your documents at the end of the school was handed over to the Institute you studied there for a while, then dropped out, and the documents remained at the University, then you have to apply to the University because a certificate has a long shelf life and is in the archive of this Institute.

Advice 2: How to get a high school diploma

Every graduate knows that without the certificate on average the education is impossible to do in high school. Therefore, we must do everything possible to avoid unsatisfactory grades per academic year. In addition, they must pass the exam.
The first condition for obtaining a high school diploma is the end of the school year, no unsatisfactory ratings. If you have debt on any subject, do not delay subsequent to the end of the year. Come systematically to the teacher for advice. Usually teachers assign on a certain day of the week time to correct estimates.
Take time to laboratory and test work. Agree with the teacher in case of poor result.
Do not skip classes without a good reason. Be sure to ask the classmates about what was learned in the lesson and do homework.
If you have in the class, who is well versed in a particular subject, ask him to explain complex material. Learn to understand difficult assignments, do not write them thoughtlessly.
In the case of an existing unsatisfactory grade, pay him special attention in the next quarter, since there is a probability of getting her in a year.
Arrive on time for lessons, not konfliktuete with teachers and especially with the administration of the institution, if you want people to go meet you in a difficult situation.
Once you will finish the year without the two, you need to pass the exam. Keep in mind that after the exam day three or four, Rosobrnadzor announces the minimum threshold. If you don't overcome, the exam for this subject is considered undelivered.
Graduates typically pass the exam on three or four academic disciplines. And in Russian language and mathematics to take the exam should all graduates, while the other objects - the choice of the student. If you are not able to overcome the minimum threshold on one of obligatory subject matter, you will have the opportunity to retake it in reserve days. About them will tell you the teachers at the school. If you can not cope with the tasks and math and the Russian language, repeated attempts this year you will be gone. It will appear only next year. And only then will you be able to obtain a high school diploma.
If you're a responsible attitude to learning, well prepared for the exam, you will be able without much trouble to obtain a high school diploma.
Note that a duplicate certificate of basic General education are required to give three days, and the duplicate of the certificate of secondary (complete) General education within one month. Besides, all these documents are done free of charge.
Useful advice
If schools that had obtained a certificate has already been closed, you must contact the Department of education of the district where this school was.

The recovery certificate on the basis of the letter of the Ministry of education of the Russian Federation dated 16.04.2001 No. 14-52-235ин/13 "About certificates of secondary (complete) General education".
Is the advice useful?