You will need
  • -passport of the owner or owners, and prescribes
  • -the application for a residence permit
  • -a piece of departure
  • -permit and personal presence of all the owners
  • -title documents to the apartment and photocopies
  • -extract from the personal account
  • -permission from the second parent, if a minor is prescribed
  • -certificate of residence of the other parent that the minor is not registered there
If the apartment is a one owner, for registration you will need to get his permission and have his personal presence when submitting documents for registration. Additionally, you need to collect a number of documents, which include: extract from the personal account; the passport of the owner, and prescribes the citizen; documents of title to the apartment. All documents must be submitted in original and photocopies. Photocopies of documents must certify in the housing Department.
If the apartment has several owners, the consent to the registration to all. Previously, it was possible to present a notarised authorisation and the presence of all was not required. But due to the increasing incidence of fraud (especially in Metropolitan areas) now need personal presence of all the owners when applying for a residence permit. Instead of the owner when applying may be present as his agent.
If one of the owners gives permission for residence, the registration can be done only by court order.
Permission is not required if prescribed minor child at the place of registration of their parents, as the fact of registration of the parents is sufficient for the residence of a child.
When making a permanent recording of required documents of title to the apartment, and at the time of registration of these documents to present is not necessary. Therefore, theoretically, a temporary registration can be issued without the presence of the owner. But in this case, notifying him that the living space was a temporary registration and, if the landlord is not satisfied, he can remove a tenant from the register. If the registration is made permanent it is to write with a housing only on the personal application living person or by the court.