Advice 1: How to get a garden plot

In recent years, traditional active classes of the population, horticulture and gardening, including garden plots. Despite this, many of them do not understand the procedure of registration of ownership rights to it, although the rules for the land is clearly spelled out by law.
Get residence permit in rural areas. In accordance with paragraph 3 of article 3 of the act of July 7, 2003 No. 112-FZ "On personal subsidiary plot", the land plots belonging to state or municipal authorities, are provided for conducting LPH (private farms) only to citizens who have permanent registration in rural areas.
Find out the availability of vacant land, if urban residence. Since according to paragraph 4 of article 3 of the aforementioned law, the citizens having the permanent registration in the city to such areas can only at presence of vacant land.
Horticultural, gardening and dacha non-commercial associations of nature may obtain the land plot in the following way:
1. Submit a written application addressed to local authorities.
2. Local governments, having received from citizens of the statement:
identify the need for land to create on them gardening or country non-commercial societies;
b) there are unoccupied areas, are formed and approved the list of contenders for gardening or country non-commercial society;
C) assistance in the organization of conferences of the founders of the society;
g) petitions serving other local self-government bodies of municipal property or a special Executive bodies of the regional authorities which are engaged in redistribution of plots to pre-selection and provision of land for the use of garden or country associations.

Advice 2: How to get a suburban area

In Soviet times, it was the coveted "6 acres", in the restructuring of the plot for potatoes and today's youth dreams about a cozy house by the sea. Will do, however small a plotif for free! To free use a piece of land in the age of "gain", but it will require patience and perseverance.
In each Prefecture of the Moscow district have a specialist that deals with the allocation of garden plots. If you or your family have privileges, then the plot can be obtained by writing a statement and waiting for their turn. In the group of beneficiaries included veterans of the great Patriotic war, the disabled, families with children. To try to contact the Council you can and if you have no benefits, but there is hope. You may be put in place. Land give away from the town of (100 - 150 km), but in areas with good environment.
If earlier "6 acres" was allocated fully for free, now gardeners have to shell out: preparation and obtaining of documents of title is 15-30 thousand rubles. In addition, you will have to pay for the construction of roads within the site, fencing, water intakes, fire ponds, electricity. A beginner summer visitor will have to pay 5-10 thousand rubles a month during the year. But after three years the land could be purchased.
In Moscow in 2011, officially registered about 40 thousand beneficiaries. The queue lasts for several years. If you or your family spelled out in the countryside you can get a free plot of land for construction of houses. For this the local administration you need to write a statement. It is applied by the help that you need in the ground. This paper was also obtained from the district administration.
Well, if you are categorically against the bureaucracy and queues, you can buy land in the neighboring area for very little money. For example, a house in the village in the Kaluga region with the area of 30 acres can be bought for 40 thousand rubles. Some find cheaper. The distance from Moscow is rather big, but if you like you long to relax in nature, can't live without hunting and fishing – this is your option.
All citizens are given the right to acquire land for the conduct of smallholdings through the purchase and sale, donation, lease, in accordance with paragraph 6 of article 4 of the law No. 112-FZ and item 7 of article 27 of the Land code of Russia. If the land is municipal, it is purchased by auction.
If citizen, registered in a rural location and refused to allocate land to smallholders than breaking the law, he should contact the Prosecutor's office.
The decision on the allocation of land for gardening or dacha non-profit character the society shall be made by local authorities under Federal law.
Is the advice useful?