You will need
  • - application for state registration of rights to land, the object and transactions with it (application form is provided in the territorial Department of the Federal registration service of the Russian Federation);
  • - agreement on the sale of the acquired land, signed by seller and buyer in triplicate;
  • - documents of title to acquired land that was legally established;
  • - documents of the condominium garden;
  • - a copy of the financial account of the acquired land (if any);
  • - copies and originals of passports of seller and buyer;
  • - certificate of land transfer, signed by both parties;
  • - cadastral plan of the site;
  • - the receipt on state duty payment (copy and original).
Decide for what purpose you need the land before buying it. If you are planning to move out of town for permanent residence, look for areas already held by utilities - Sewerage, electricity, gas pipe. If the plot is needed only as a garden for a weekend and build a house you don't want - the cheap land with no amenities.
Determine the version of the site and start choosing real estate. Managers will help you to properly execute the required contract, will find suitable options of land, will take to the place for inspection. Of course, for their services will have to pay. But very often the Commission is divided equally between the seller and the buyer. Or all fully paid by the owner of the land. Ask for help only from reliable companies long operating in the market of sale. Be sure to check statutory document and a work permit.
The agent will begin to search the land after the conclusion of the contract. Before that, discuss the details and to save your and his time. What are the desirable area of land, how many acres there should be availability of communications etc.
Finding suitable land, be sure to check the documents. Ask to see the passport of the owner of the site, a certificate of ownership and cadastral plan. He needed to make sure no encumbrances. These include passing through the gas route, area overhead power lines, protected area of water object or shelterbelts, etc., These parameters can serve as constraints upon the use of the allotment. In addition, if the land has buildings, you have the right to demand a certificate of possession to them. As well as the receipt for payment of utility bills, if the house is habitable.
Go with a package of documents to the authority which performs state registration of real estate transactions - the Federal registration service of the Russian Federation. With headquarters in each region. The main securities must prepare and present owner of the land. You will only need a presence and a valid passport.