You will need
- - copies of all pages of passports of family members;
- - copies of birth certificates of children;
- - copy of marriage certificate;
- - a copy of the registration documents for housing constructed or purchased on credit;
- - a copy of the contract of housing loans issued prior to 01.01.2011 (if any);
- - edit about the formation on account of the housing queue;
- - certificate of Bank balance under the credit agreement (if any).
First of all, you need to make sure that your family is suitable to the conditions of granting benefits under the program "Young family". Both parents should not be older than 35 years. Also, state support can count those families in which it is necessary less than 15 square meters per person.
First you need to contact local office of social protection of the population by place of residence. It is better to call to learn mode and the list of required documents submission. Be prepared to queue, how to submit documents for participation in the program is possible only in person.
Further, the local government checks the information that's provided within 10 days from the date of filing. Notification of the decision, the young family receives, in writing, at his residence.
If the decision is positive, the family receives a personalized certificate with validity of 2 months from the date of its issuance. The certificate is available in the partner Bank together with the required documents. Based on this evidence, the Bank opens a personal account intended for depositing subsidies.
If citizens participating in the program, changed the name, you need to provide the relevant documents.
Provided by the state under the program grant can be spent on the purchase of housing, construction of private residential property, payment of the final installment in the building society, a down payment on a mortgage, paying off the debt on the loan for housing, which was valid until 01.01.2011.