You will need
  • - diploma or certificate of secondary education (original and copy);
  • - passport (original and copy).
Find out what opportunities for further training will be provided to graduates of your school. For example, some schools have an agreement with a specific higher educational institution that graduates can continue in this training and to higher education in an abbreviated program. The specialty at the University will coincide with the one which conducted the training at the school, or to have a direct relation to it. Upon graduation the student will receive a diploma or bachelor's degree.
Pass the entrance test in selected University. In this case, the applicant does not need to pass the unified state exam and to provide results on it. Usually the procedure for admission involves passing a simple test from the companies or the participation in the interview. When you receive a check in the institution budget places, since this is a convenient opportunity to study for free. Also note that when choosing a specialty, not corresponding the one you got in school, you will have to pass the academic difference in the form of additional examinations and tests.
Continue education if the institution offers a master's program. Training for the master's degree usually takes 2-3 years. Having received the diploma, you will be able to get a more prestigious job or stay in school as a teacher.
Consider the case of employment immediately after graduation. As a holder of a diploma of secondary special education you will be able to apply for suitable vacancies as well as applicants with higher education. You may not immediately be able to get a prestigious job, but you will be able to start working earlier than other young people and subsequently, due to the good experience will be able to quickly climb the corporate ladder.