To get the hue you need to know the laws of color mixing. The human eye though, and distinguish between hundreds of colors, but actually to highlight only three main colors through which they gain the rest. Red, blue and yellow are basic colors, they are impossible to mix. But United in different proportions and quantity, they are able to create any desired shade.
For example, the combination of blue and yellow you get green, blue and red mix to give a dark blue hue, and by combining equal parts of all three colors to get black. Experimenting with the amount of a particular color, you can endlessly get new shades. We should not forget that the indiscriminate mixing of different dyes leads to the formation of dirty unattractive colors.
- Do not mix more than three different colors, as in this case, a "dirty" shade.
- Some inks can react chemically with each other, and this is changing their saturation, lightness or hue.
- Part of the watercolor paints, such as cobalt blue or cadmium red, in contact with a large amount of water loses its ability to evenly cover the surface.
- Gouache paints when dry are often lighter. Also, do not take them out of the jar with brush: wet the pile grabs the paint of different density, and subsequently on the paper and cause unwanted streaks.
- You must remember that each color has an infinite number of shades, from cold to warm. Mixing one colour with another gives a completely new one.
- White, as a rule, soften the colors, making them more tender and blurred, the black paint dims and Vice versa is much better color.
How to mix paint, you can clearly see by looking at the color wheel, which is at equal distance to each other spaced three main simple colors, they depart for more. This table clearly demonstrates the possibilities and consequences of mixing colors.